“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”


-Lance Armstrong


Sunday, April 17, 2011

What a LONG week!

I haven't posted all week because I have just been flat worn out.  We went on field trips all week and I am happy to announce that....

I survived!!

But after 4 days of the park, museums, sack lunches, screaming kids, and movies this little teacher is exhausted.  I am so thankful this week is a 4 day week.  AND there are only 6 weeks until school is out for the SUMMER!

I love being a teacher.





I did have an awesome weekend though! I competed in my FIRST 10K and Donnie competed in his FIRST 5K!  We had a blast, and I will do the full report on it maybe later today.  I have some really exciting news about it!! :) :)
 

Donnie had a few b-ball games this weekend.  They lost both games.  I don't know what is happening with his team, but I am proud of him STILL!  He has improved personally each and every game.  I got an awesome action shot of him (#22).


My sister and I goofing around...




We get bored sometimes, ok? :)




So to recap my workouts for the week... 

Monday- Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones
Tuesday - Ran 3 miles
Wednesday - Zumba, 1 mile on the elliptical, and ran 3 miles! -  I have been eating bad, so I needed the extra workouts!!

I rested Thursday and Friday so I could be ready for my 10K!  


More to come later!




No comments:

Post a Comment