“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”


-Lance Armstrong


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jillian, please scream at me!!

I am not much of a TV watcher, but I love The  Biggest Loser.  I am sad that Courtney and Arthur and some others that NEED to be there aren't there anymore.  Having a trainer is so important, and the way that Courtney had to go home proves that.  I would LOVE to have any one of those trainers come do some work on me.  My upper body and core are just so weak.  I can't even do a push up... it's sad really. 

Dear Jillian,  please get a hold of me. I need you to scream at me like you do on on the Biggest Loser.  K? Thanks.


TUESDAY = RUN DAY
I didn't do my Jillian video yesterday like I was supposed to since I had such a bad headache.  Today I did a 3 mile trail run at the park and then did a foam roller workout.  That foam rolling is a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Holding myself up with my weak arms to do some of the leg messages was hard and the abs workout was very hard.  Tomorrow I AM going to do my Jillian workout. Promise.

Glad that I have 2 more days until my Easter Break and PAYDAY!  And then on Friday, I am going to run my first virtual race in bloggy land, The Jelly Bean!  I am excited about this race and can't wait to go out and run it.  You should go sign up and do the 5K or 10K NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Jillian needs to scream at me too... I've been lazy and bad eater the past couple days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Biggest Loser, but sometimes I hate how the show works. I totally agree that people like Arthur and Courtney NEED to be there, and it sucks that they get home becuase it's still a stupid game.

    ReplyDelete