“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”


-Lance Armstrong


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coffee and Sushi love!

What.
a.
week.


It is definitely the week after Spring Break at work.  The kids have been extra hyped up.  I guess they missed their friends and now they are driving their poor teacher crazy.  Good thing I have my workouts and runs to cheer me up.  Love love LOVE endorphins!!!  I also am on the edge because I am super tired this week... maybe I shouldn't stay up until midnight in bloggy land anymore..  It's hard getting adjusted to reality again.

Thank God for this....



COFFEE!!  One of my favorite things ever.


Last night my hubby's basketball team, GIFT, lost their game.  They shouldv'e won, but things just weren't in there favor.  I can't express how proud I am of him for putting this team together and playing.  I am glad he is doing his basketball thing and I have my running thing!  This is all new to us... when we first were married we were total couch potatoes.  We worked, went home and sat on our butts and ate out all the time.  Now we work, workout, cook healthy meals, and run all the time! I am so proud of our lifestyle changes.  I am excited to see what other things our future holds for us.


So after the game, we went to the grocery store.   And this is my favorite grocery store because it has another one of my favorite things....



SUSHI!  Dragon roll to be exact.  Mmmm... Sushi is great, and its healthy too!  Sushi deserves 2 thumbs up for that.


Today's workout... Strengthening workout with the devil Jillian Michaels.


This video is hardcore.  It is not for the faint at heart.  I did 35 minutes of it (It's 40 minutes long).  I would've finished it, but we had to go to Donnie's game... seriously, I would've finished it!  My legs were shaking, my arms were on fire, and I felt like knives were being shoved into my abs.  I love these feelings, though.   It means its working. And I really do love Jillian Michaels.  I want to try the 30 day shred that everyone talks about.  I hope to keep up with this workout so I can meet my goal for this month.


Well I am catching up on Biggest Loser... I know who had to leave already and I am so sad about this.  She was my fave from day one.  I wish she would've spoken up last week when they were "buying" things for their week off the ranch.  That was her one mistake.. not getting a trainer for that week.  


 I want to start the whole question thing... such a cute blog thing to do!


What are some of your favorite foods?
-Sushi, pasta, and CHOCOLATE!! Mmmmm..

What lifestyle changes have you made?
-I made a complete 360.... I went from being a couch potato who would've laughed at the idea of going on a run to being a person who is fit and eats healthy. I workout 6 days a week and consider myself a runner!  Bye, bye the old me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment