“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”


-Lance Armstrong


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NO VOICE and one intense b-ball game!!

Well it's day 2 of my Spring Break and I have NO VOICE!!  WHHYYY?!?!?  Maybe my body is trying to tell me something.... maybe I need to really take a break and just slow my butt down.  I guess I'll take that ;)

So that means no running today.  And I haven't done weights in 2 weeks!!!  I'm so unmotivated to do those for some reason, but then I look at my flabby arms and flabby abs.... HA!  Maybe I will try to do some arms and abs today if I can.... 

In other news, my hubby's basketball team had an AWESOME game last night.  I wish I had videoed it.  They were tied at 50, and then in the last 2 seconds of the game, my brother in law made a 3 pointer that "swished" in right at the buzzer!!!  The bleachers cleared!!!!  I tried to cheer, but ya know... no voice!  Haha.. Awesome game and I really got into it! So team GIFT remains undefeated! So proud of my hubby!



 Hungry Girl's new cookbook 300 under 300 hits the shelves today!  Wish I could go out and get my copy.  That will probably get me back into cooking.  I haven't been into cooking lately for some reason.  I thank God I have a hubby who likes to cook and will cook the healthy stuff that I normally cook!  And he will eat it!  I'm so blessed :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment