“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”


-Lance Armstrong


Monday, May 30, 2011

Back from a long hiatus!

Sorry about no blogging for like forever!  I was getting on here too much, and felt like I needed a break.  Bloggyland is very addicting, and I have an addicting personality..

I wanted to just say that I am still running and eating healthy.  Also, I have gotten new running shoes!!!!


Sauncony Progrid Guide 4's!  And I looove loooove them!  My feet don't hurt at all after my runs anymore!

And I have set a new 5K PR of 27:09 on some hilly trails at Kiroli park!!!!!  I think its a combination of the new shoes, plus the training program I have been doing, "Run Less, Run Faster." 

Well, I just wanted to do a little update real quick.. and to let you know that I may or may not blog as much.  I just get too into it and then all my time is wasted on the computer!!  I am on summer break though, so you may hear more from me :)

Happy Memorial Day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment